Shop Foreman / Service Writer
– Write-up customer vehicle problems accurately and clearly and enter into TMW
– Create a plan and or repair for mechanic
– Notify shop manager of incoming work, repair order status, and comments in repair orders
– Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned areas
– Communicate issues from driver to shop manager
– Check on progress of repair throughout the day
– Handle telephone inquiries regarding inbound work and work in progress
– Review repair orders to insure that work is completed. Close repair as appropriate.
– Work closely with shop manager in scheduling and assign work to techs
– Assist in resolving customer/driver complaints
– The qualified candidate will possess good organizational skills, knowledge of computers and mechanical experience is preferred.
– Able to work in a fast pace environment
– Experience in heavy trucks and diesel engines is necessary
– Prior experience as a service writer and or foreman preferred
Terms of Service
This certifies that I completed this application, and that all entries on it and information in it are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I authorize you to make such investigations and inquiries of my personal, employment, financial and other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I understand that consumer reports may be requested from HireRight. These reports may include: previous employer versification, reason for termination, accidents, driving records, workers compensation claims, etc. I further understand that such reports may contain information from federal, state or other agencies. I hereby release employers, schools, healthcare providers and other persons from all liability in responding to inquiries and releasing information in connection with my application. I further authorize The Amhof Trucking, Inc., to release any and all information regarding myself to any of its lessees that TLC may consider assigning me to. You have the right to review information provided to us by your previous employers and have any errors in such information corrected by your previous employer as stated in section 391.23 (i) of the FMCSRs. Should you wish to review this information you must submit a written request to us, your prospective employer, as stated in section 391.23 (i) of the FMCSRs.
I authorize, per 49 CFR Part 40 of FMCSRs, the release of information from my DOT regulated drug and alcohol testing records by my previous employers to HireRight for the sole purpose of transmitting such records to The Amhof Trucking, Inc., and its representatives/agents/clients. I authorize the release of the following information concerning DOT drug and alcohol testing violations including per-employment tests during the past three years: (i) alcohol tests with a result of 0.04 or higher; (ii) verified positive drug tests; (iii) refusals to be tested (including verified adulterated or substituted results); (iv) other violations of DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations; (v) information obtained from previous employers of drug and alcohol rule violation(s); and (vi) documents, if any, of completion of return-to-duty process following a rule violation. I hereby authorize my work site employer to submit copies of my current and future drug test results to the Amhof Trucking, Inc. This authorization shall expire if and when my work site employer is no longer a client of the Amhof Trucking, Inc. The information I have authorized HireRight to review involves tests required by the DOT. If any carrier/company/school for whom I was previously employed furnishes HireRight with information concerning items (i) through (vi) above, I also authorize that carrier/company/school to release and furnish the dates of my negative drug and/or alcohol tests with results below 0.04 during the three year period and the name and phone number of any substance abuse professionals who evaluated me during the past three years.
The Amhof Trucking, Inc., participates in E-Verify, which means if you are hired information from your I-9 form will be provided to the Social Security Administration, and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, to confirm work authorization. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company.
By checking this box, I verify I have read the terms and conditions and consent and certify that the information is true and correct.
651 N. 6th Ave.
Eldridge, IA 52748